1. Title Clerk Full-Time
Title Clerk/Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors of the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail. We are looking for someone to be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Title/ Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared, responsive, and willing to meet each challenge directly. Title/Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Title/Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Title Clerk/Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Completing various state documents within their specific deadlines.
- Maintaining constant communication with other vehicle agencies and state departments.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Title/Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience and or Auto Title Clerk experience
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing, QuickBooks, Excel, and Office Suite
- PRECISE attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH )
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Persistent work ethic